Chicken Tenders – 15 min start to finish
Chicken tenders “shake & bake”. Just as fast and a lot healthier than heating store-bought ones in the oven.
- 1 pound / 450 gr chicken tenders, app.
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml flour
- Salt & pepper
- Oil for frying
- Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag except chicken and shake it well.
- Add the chicken tenders. Shake until all the chicken is coated with the flour mixture.
- Fry on a large pan app. 5 minutes per side. But ALWAYS check that poultry is completely cooked before eating.
- Serve with you favorite dipping sauce. I like to mix honey and mustard.
Mix the flour with corn meal. Add bread crumbs. Use different spices. Make a crispier coating by first dipping chicken in flour, then in lightly whipped egg and then again in flour mixture. This method also works well with most firm fish.
2 thoughts on “Chicken Tenders – 15 min start to finish”
Ha Ha! Thank you, Thomas. Now I’m going to have to get ahold of some tandoori powder. Sounds tempting!
Wow – this is a yummy blog. Inspiring, but also hazardous reading before bedtime: Lay sleepless for hours fantasizing about Tortilla Soup, Chicken Tender, you name it – until I finally gave up, got up and made it to the fridge… Next time I’ll synchronize my Foodyear reading more wisely. P.S. Ever tried the Chicken Tender with Tandoori powder instead of Paprika…?