Miso Tahini Soup With Poached Egg
So life is pretty packed these days with family life, full time job, communication studies, yoga, book club and friends. That’s when a recipe like this comes in handy. It’s fast, easy and oh so tasty.
- 6 cups / 1,5 l of water
- 4 tbsps yellow miso paste
- 4 tbsps tahini
- Zest from one small lemon
- Season with soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2-3 cups / 5-7 dl of warm cooked rice
- Black sesame seeds
- Nori seaweed
- Poached egg or fried sunny side up
- Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Add miso paste, tahini and spring onion and stir well.
- Season with soy sauce.
- Place 1/2 cup of rice in a bowl and add soup.
- Top with egg, black sesame seeds and seaweed, if you think that sounds good.