Greek Style Pita Pizzas
These are fun and easy little pizzas. You can vary them by adding different toppings. This recipe makes 6 mini pizzas.
- 1 pound / 450 gr ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp fresh mint or 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 6 pita breads
- feta cheese
- pine nuts
- fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Fry onion in olive oil for 3-4 min. Add the meat, the garlic, the spices.
- Cook for 15-20 min. Season with salt & pepper when done.
- Meanwhile prepare your choice of toppings.
- Put the pitas on a sheet pan and top with the cooked meat and feta cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Then serve and top the pizzas at the table.
1 thought on “Greek Style Pita Pizzas”