These are probably the easiest breakfast pancakes you can make. You can use any yoghurt you have on hand. I used blueberry yoghurt, because that is what I had in the fridge when my kids woke up and demanded pancakes for breakfast one day. Serve with maple syrup and fruit(s) that best match the flavor of the yoghurt.
- 1 cup / 240 ml yoghurt (natural or flavored)
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp melted butter (melt it on the skillet you will be using)
- 1 cup / 240 ml flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Stir all the wet ingredients until combined.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Gently add the dry to the wet and stir only to combine. Small lumps are okay.
- Melt a bit of butter in a large skillet, dump a few dollops of batter and fry a couple of minutes on each side over medium heat.
Yields about 20 small pancakes