Salmon Ginger Stir-Fry
I took a couple of bites of this dish and thought, I have to share this. Very quick, very tasty, very healthy dinner.
- 1 pound salmon
- 2-3 cups / 5-7 dl packed vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and bell peber)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook the rice according to instructions.
- Cut the vegetables and set aside.
- Cut the salmon into chunks and set aside.
- Combine soy, mirin, sesame oil, water and salt. Set aside the sauce.
- Grab your wok, heat it up on high and add olive oil, shallots, garlic and ginger. Cook 3-4 min.
- Add salmon and cook until the outside changes color, then add the sauce and the veggies. Cook while stirring only about 2-4 min. depending on your heat.
- Don’t overcook the salmon, it should be lighltly underdone when you turn off the heat. It will continue to cook in the warm wok. The veggies should also still have a bit of crunch.