Chocolate Licorice Almonds
These chocolate licorice almonds don’t need a long introduction: YUM.
- 1 cup / 240 ml almonds
- 3.5 oz / 100 gr white chocolate
- 3 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp licorice powder
- Toast the almonds at 350F/175C for about 10 min. Set aside to cool.
- Chop the white chocolate and melt over water bath or on low heat in the microwave.
- Prepare a cooking sheet with parchment paper, then put the almonds into the white chocolate and coat them all using a small spatula or your hands.
- Then put the in the fridge to let the chocolate set a bit. Just a few minutes.
- Grab a small bowl and mix the cocoa and licorice powder well.
- Remove the almonds from the fridge and put a small handful of chocolate covered almonds into the cocoa licorice mixture. Toss to coat completely. Repeat until you have coated all the almonds.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.
1 thought on “Chocolate Licorice Almonds”