In the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, we ate at Red Rock Diner. I had a Betty Boop anti-oxidant salad and this is how I remember it. It was surprisingly delicious with all the fruits. I didn’t even feel like having dessert afterwards, because my sweet tooth was already content. I served it with a good ribeye steak. There is no measurements for this one, so just throw it together with more or less fruits, whichever works for you.
- Broccoli florets
- Walnuts, toasted
Prepare all ingredients and arrange in a large bowl. I serve the dressing on the side for this salad.
- 1/4 cup / 120 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 5-7 raspberries (fresh or thawed)
- 1/2 tsp honey – depending on the sweetness of the berries
- Salt & pepper
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Strain the vinaigrette, so you don’t get all the seeds from the raspberries stuck between your teeth.
- Taste and season.