Chicken tenders “shake & bake”. Just as fast and a lot healthier than heating store-bought ones in the oven.
- 1 pound / 450 gr chicken tenders, app.
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml flour
- Salt & pepper
- Oil for frying
- Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag except chicken and shake it well.
- Add the chicken tenders. Shake until all the chicken is coated with the flour mixture.
- Fry on a large pan app. 5 minutes per side. But ALWAYS check that poultry is completely cooked before eating.
- Serve with you favorite dipping sauce. I like to mix honey and mustard.
Mix the flour with corn meal. Add bread crumbs. Use different spices. Make a crispier coating by first dipping chicken in flour, then in lightly whipped egg and then again in flour mixture. This method also works well with most firm fish.